Friday, April 13, 2012

Tiff's Random Pic of the Day

Have you ever been walking somewhere and see the most random thing that you can think of? So random that you just HAD to take a picture of it? I do all of the time!

And today's random pic of the day is......

The ENTIRE line of Nutrisystem at Big Lots!



I was picking up a few things for the house when I passed by shelves and shelves of Nutrisystem meals in the front of the store. I didn't think much of it, until I continued shopping and it was in various parts of the store; near the home goods, the canned goods, housewares, and even the bath and body section!!! And it wasn't just this stuff, it was breakfast cereal, cookies, and meal bars! Who buys Nutrisystem from Big Lots?! HOT MESS...

And THAT is my random pic of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment