Thursday, April 12, 2012

Day 1- The Story Behind the Blog

Okay, I love to write. Anyone who knows Tiffany Williams-Bell KNOWS that I will write for days. Pages and pages of whatever comes to mind has been my thing since high school. I've been told that I should be writing books, but I started thinking, why not just start a blog? Perhaps this way, I can save a few trees!

Then my thoughts went to topics... What the heck am I going to blog about?! Most people have very specific blogs; sports, life as a billionaire, natural hair (Naptural85, I'm a fan!!) is all out there. The only things that I have a legitimate voice on are the love of God, all things sports, the importance of friendship and camaradarie, anything about some food, and handling the responsibilities of being the wife of a busy musician and mom who sells real estate... Hmm... I guess I do have a little material!

This is going to be fun, light-hearted, and a little random at times. I am not, by any means, a professional, but I do give pretty good advice every now and then, so feel free to comment and ask something! I will give you the best I can give. If I don't have an answer, don't worry...I'll let you know! Ha!

Alright, world. Here I am... Let's go...

Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment